Effective Date: April 6, 2022
Please click here for a printable PDF version of this notice.
- How we collect information and the types of information we collect
- How we use your information
- How we share your information
- How we protect and store your information
- Your Privacy Options
- Jurisdiction-specific Notices
For questions about our privacy practices, contact us at: Legal@SpacesPlaces.com or write to us at:
3250 Skyway Circle N
Irving, TX 75038
1. How We Collect Information
We may collect information about you by following means:
- Directly from you, when you provide information to us or interact with us;
- Automatically from you, when you utilize or interact with our Services;
- From online advertising companies who may share information about the marketing and advertisements you have seen or clicked on, and from social networks and other sources of publicly available data;
- From other third party sources that provide consumer data, such as information about your interests, demographic information, and marketing inferences.
2. Information We Collect
In order to better provide you with our Services, we may collect the following categories of information:
- Contact information and any other information you choose to include when you communicate with us via e-mail, mail, phone or other channels;
- Additional contact information such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, and usage and subscription preferences, which may include signing up to some of our Services or communications from us;
- Transactional information including payment information and payment history if you engage in transactions through the Services;
- User Content you may provide to publicly post via the Services (e.g., comments);
- Online User Activity described in the next section;
- Biographical information when you inquire about or apply for a position with us.
Some of this information may be collected by external parties on our behalf. For example, if we use a payment processor when you engage in a transaction on our website; Beckett does not itself collect or store payment card information.
If you provide us with information regarding another individual, you represent that you have that person’s consent to give us his or her information and to permit us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
3. Online User Activity, Cookies and Information Collected by Other Automated Means
When you interact with the Services, certain information about your use of our Services is automatically collected. This includes:
- Usage Details about your interaction with our Services (such as the date, time, and length of visits, and specific pages or content accessed during the visits, search terms, frequency of the visits, referring website addresses);
- Device Information including the IP address and other details of a device that you use to connect with our Services (such as device type and unique device identifier, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number);
- Location information where you choose to provide the website with access to information about your device’s location.
We also use tools and third-party services to collect information about usage of the Services, including Google Analytics. You can learn more about privacy and Google Analytics by clicking here: https://safety.google/privacy/ads-and-data/. In general terms, Google Analytics collects information on how often users visit the Services, what pages or features of the Services they use, and what other websites users visited prior to accessing the Services. You may prevent your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics by opting out through the use of the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on by clicking here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Much of this information is collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies, which may be operated by our partners who assist us in serving ads or providing other services to you.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- Provide our Services to you, including to manage any purchases or transactions, and provide product information or other important notices;
- Respond to your requests, questions and comments and provide customer support;
- Manage, operate, and improve the Services and grow our business, including understanding our customer base and the effectiveness of our marketing, events, promotional campaigns, and publications, and diagnose or fix technology problems;
- Evaluate, recruit, and hire personnel;
- Comply with legal requirements and industry standards, detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be fraudulent or illegal, and protect the rights of Beckett, you, or others.
We may use and share information in an aggregated or de-identified manner data at our discretion, including for research, analysis, modeling, marketing, and improvement of our Services.
5. How We Share Your Information
- Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers that we believe need the information to perform a technology, business, or other professional function for us such as billing and collection, IT services, maintenance and hosting of our Services, payment processors, marketing partners, accounting, auditing, and tax services, and other professional services.
- Analytics. We partner with analytics providers, who collect information via tracking technologies on our websites to assist us with measuring visits and traffic on our websites so we can measure and improve the performance of the sites.
- We partner with third parties who assist us in serving advertising regarding the Services to others who may be interested in the Services. These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect or receive information from the Services and elsewhere on the internet and use that information to provide measurement services and target ads. Third parties may allow other companies to access information about you so that they may market other products you may be interested in.
- Corporate Event. We reserve the right to transfer to another entity or its affiliates or service providers some or all information about you in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any line of business, change in ownership control, or financing transaction. We cannot promise that an acquiring party or the merged entity will have the same privacy practices or treat your information the same as described in this Policy.
- We share information where necessary to comply with applicable law, to respond to requests from law enforcement agencies or other government authorities or third-parties, as permitted by law and without your consent when it is necessary to protect our customers, employees, or property; in emergency situations; or to enforce our rights under our terms of service and policies.
6. How We Protect and Store Your Information
We use a combination of physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect through the Services. While we use these precautions to safeguard your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the networks, systems, servers, devices, and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
If you use our Services outside of the United States, you understand that we may collect, process, and store your personal information in the United States and other countries.
7. Your Privacy Options
You may have certain choices when it comes to how we collect and use your information:
- Email Marketing. If at any time you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or email us at unsubscribe@SpacesPlaces.com.
- Online Activity Tracking and Interest-Based Advertising. You have several options to either prevent our collection of information regarding your online activity, or prevent third parties from using such information from being used for interest-based advertisements:
- You can usually modify your browser setting to disable or reject cookies across the internet. Note that if you delete your cookies or if you set your browser to decline cookies, some features of our website or Services may not function properly or be available.
- If you are visiting the Services from a mobile device, the operating system of the device may offer you options regarding how the device collects and uses your information for interest-based advertising. Click here for more information.
- Visit http://www.networkadvertising.org or http://www.aboutads.info to learn more about your options for opting out of interest-based advertising (or if located in the EEA, UK, or Switzerland, click here). Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads.
- Disclosure to Third Parties for Marketing Purposes. You may opt-out of disclosure of your information to third parties who offer products and services you may be interested in by emailing us at Legal@SpacesPlaces.com. If you are a CA resident, see the additional options below.
8. Jurisdiction-Specific Notices
Certain jurisdictions may provide additional rights to individuals with respect to the collection and use of personal information that we have collected. For example, you may have the right to request that we: (i) disclose to you any personal information that we have about you; (ii) correct or delete personal information that we have about you (subject to certain exceptions); or (iii) not disclose or sell your information to a third party (excluding qualified service providers).
A. EEA, Switzerland, or the UK
If you are located in the EEA, Switzerland, or the UK, you are entitled to certain rights, subject to applicable exceptions, under the GDPR, Swiss, and UK data protection laws. Please note that, in order to verify your identity, we may require you to provide us with information prior to accessing any records containing information about you.
We typically will process your information pursuant to the following legal bases: (1) with your consent; (2) as necessary to perform our agreement to provide Services to you; or (3) as necessary for our legitimate interests in providing the Services where those interests do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms related to data privacy. We also may process your information where it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- Right of Access: You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data about you, and if so, request a copy of the personal data. If you would like a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, please send a description of the personal data you would like a copy of and proof of your identity to our email as set forth below.
- Right to Correction: You have the right to correct any inaccuracies in the personal data that we hold about you and, where applicable, to complete any incomplete personal data that we hold.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to request that we erase the personal data that we hold about you if one of the conditions in Article 17 of the GDPR applies. The right to erasure does not apply in certain circumstances, including where the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data if one of the conditions in Article 18 of the GDPR applies.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive personal data concerning you in a structured, common, and machine-readable format or request transmission of the data to a third party, if the conditions in Article 20 of the GDPR are met.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interests at any time. We will no longer process the data, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for our processing that override the interests, rights, and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising, or defending legal claims. You also have the right to object at any time to the use of your data for direct marketing.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: If we are processing your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To submit a request to exercise your rights, please fill out this form here, call us at 866-466-4319, or email us at Legal@SpacesPlaces.com. We may have a reason under the law why we do not have to comply with your request, or may comply with it in a more limited way than you anticipated. If we do, we will explain that to you in our response.
Cross-border Transfer of Data
If you use our Services outside of the United States, you understand that we may collect, process, and store your personal information in the United States and other countries. The laws in the U.S. regarding personal information may be different from the laws of your state or country. Any such transfers will comply with safeguards as required by relevant law. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, international transfer, storage, and processing of your data.
As a general rule, we keep your data for only as long as it is needed to complete the purpose for which it was collected or as required by law. We may need to keep your data for longer than our specified retention periods to honor your requests, including to continue keeping you opted out of marketing emails, or to comply with legal or other obligations.
Lodging a Complaint
Users that reside in the EEA, Switzerland, or the UK have the right to lodge a complaint about our data collection and processing actions with the supervisory authority concerned. Contact details for data protection authorities are available here.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
10. No Warranties
Your use and browsing of the site is at your own risk. Neither Beckett Corporation nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising from your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the preceding, everything on the site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS EXPRESSED HEREIN SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND GOVERNED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS. Beckett Corporation also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
11. Communicating with Beckett Corporation
Beckett Corporation will endeavor to respond promptly and appropriately concerning communications we receive. However, any communication or material you transmit to the site or Beckett Corporation by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post to the site may be used by Beckett Corporation or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Beckett Corporation is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the site or Beckett Corporation for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
© 2022 BECKETT CORPORATION All Rights Reserved
SpacesPlaces® is a trademark of Beckett Corporation