Spaces Places 3550 GPH Waterfall PumpItem #8081110
Enhance your backyard pond with moving water using the 3550 GPH Spaces Places Waterfall Pump with a built-in auto shut-off. Ideal for waterfalls up to 35 in. wide and 1 ft. high. The magnetic drive, energy efficient design uses considerably less power than a traditional pump, and is specifically crafted for continuous, submerged use. Hardy, plastic casing ensures durability, and the generous front screen protects the inlet from debris. This submersible waterfall pump at a lift of 1 foot has a water flow of 3500 GPH. The maximum flow is 3550 GPH.
- For large waterfalls, 1 foot high, 35″ wide. Maximum pumping height of 26 feet.
- Centrifugal pump that contains no seals to leak
- 120 volt, very low energy consumption, economical to operate
- Auto shut-off sensor detects low water levels and automatically shuts off the pump, preserving the life of the pump
- Fits I.D. tubing1″, 1.5″, adapter included
- A molded handle helps you easily reposition the pump
- Compact design fits easily into skimmers
- Power Requirements:
120V, 60Hz, 175 Watts
- 15′ cord length
- Safe for fish and plants
- UL Listed
|Dimensions||14 × 8 × 12 in|
You Might Also Like
Great pump at a reasonable price and very durable!
Bought a fountain from a landscaping retailer and bought this pump for it. The landscaper was going to charge me over $50 more for essentially the same pump. I have used a prior pump on a smaller fountain and it has run daily for the past 15 years without fail....and honestly, I only cleaned out the urn fountain 1 time over that entire span. Never had a single issue with that pump, so had no hesitation on buying another higher GPM pump. Has been working daily for the past 3 months so far with no issues! Highly recommend it!
Very powerful and exactly what I needed for our fountain. Have the valve set at about half open and it is pushing all the volume of water we need. Good purchase.
Sign Up For E-Mail Updates & Promotions